Solution Architect – South Manchester / Cheshire
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in South Manchester, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Solution Architect. As Solution Architect you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and documenting the solution architecture to satisfy product requirements. Additionally, you will also oversee and govern the expansion of existing architecture and application, with the opportunity to build new application functionality and capabilities.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Implement engineering solutions through taking into account data, infrastructure and data strategies and designs across all application, data and business domains
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Provide technical leadership to a geographically distributed team of developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers and other team members
- Define and govern coding and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise software applications
- Identify and design resilient and performant architectures considering security and cost optimization principles while meeting business requirements for functionality
The Solution Architect will have/be:
- Strong commercial experience as a hands on solution architect for enterprise applications
- Strong experience in using AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, Cloudfront, Beanstalk, Lambda and Elastic Cache to craft cloud solutions for business and product needs
- Well versed in implementing integrations for bespoke applications and have implemented single sign on solutions using 3rd party SSO solutions
- Proficient with AWS cloud services, including provisioning distributed network infrastructure, servers, databases, queues, logging, monitoring
- Experience with Container orchestration/management systems
- Experience of database platforms including PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL and /or DB2.
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Solution Architect - Sandbach
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.