"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
Our client based in Manchester city centre is currently looking for a skilled Solutions Architect on a permanent basis. You will be helping our client to define how technology should and will be used to satisfy the objectives of the Group. The Solution Architect will work with the Head of Architecture, Business Services, and Technical products to help develop the business requirement and to specify the technology solution in the form of Design Documentation, Use Cases and other specifications.
• Work with the Head of Architecture to assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture and Focus Product Strategy
• Work with the Head of Architecture to ensure Solutions support the architectural direction of Groups technology and the Focus Product Strategy
• Review internal and external solutions for suitability, making recommendations to the Head of Architecture and Focus Design Authority and ensuring alignment to the Groups Technology and Focus Product Strategies.
• Provide Analytical skills into understanding and communicating a design to a level that facilitates technical development including the creation of both high-level and detailed design documentation
- C#, .Net experience
- Knowledge of analysis, design and modelling techniques
- Understanding of regulation and legislation applying to Insurance and Financial Services companies
• Identification and management of risk
• Understanding of analysis, design and modelling technique
• Understanding of User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and other solution specification techniques
• Ability to create and maintain sets of reference architecture documentation
Solution Architect C# , .Net – Manchester
Excellent Benefits including:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
Don't see a job that you like? That's no problem, send us your CV and we will be in touch once we find a position that is suitable for you!
(8.00am – 6.00pm)
Email: (general information)