Solutions Architect – Manchester - Circa £100K.
"Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19"
Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for a skilled Solutions Architect. In this role you will take ownership in delivering technology, system design, methodologies and standards. Works closely with relevant departments to develop and support the business delivering scalable, timely and effective IT solutions meeting business requirements, deadlines and adhering to standards.
Designs high performance generic infrastructure for all major developments and to ensure that duplication of effort is minimised.
Drives improvements to coding and architecture standards to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards.
Performs detailed analysis and design activities striving to improve technical architecture and business processes.
Monitors and reviews the development and design undertaken by the department to ensure it is compliant to standards.
Ensures the system is appropriately documented and to review and provide guidance on documentation.
Proactively look at upcoming technologies and evaluate how they could benefit the business and present the findings to the appropriate people.
Plan the effective adoption of new technologies, standards and frameworks within the department.
Proactively identify areas of the systems which require improvement and propose solutions.
Active member of the Architecture Board and contributor to the Design Authority.
• Demonstrates a high level of personal responsibility and autonomy in planning own work.
• Leads by example and participates in group activities and shares knowledge with other team members, guiding others and expanding their knowledge base.
• Assess and collects all relevant information when deciding on design options and able to interpret customer needs into business applications.
• Agrees deadlines for delivery, keeping customer informed of progress and managing their expectations on functionality.
• Influences others through verbal communication and able to articulate and present technical information in a structured and authoritative manner gaining credibility for own technical expertise
The company offer excellent benefits package + flexible working.
Interested? Please click apply!
Solutions Architect – Manchester - Circa £100K