SQL Database Analyst / DBA – Macclesfield. Our client based in Macclesfield is currently looking for a skilled SQL Database Analyst / DBA.
As the platform used by our client has grown and evolved, a requirement for a full-time database specialist has emerged. The role will be varied, challenging and critical to the ongoing performance and scalability of our platform to ensure customer satisfaction.
The candidate must be able to work in a changing and sometimes challenging environment - able to deal with changing demands whilst maintaining a professional and proactive approach.
• Work with the development team to design, optimise and implement SQL Server solutions for the product platform
• Engage in server management, configuration and optimisation
• Ensure that databases are functioning optimally and are scalable
• Provide suggestions for technical solutions and improvements to the current databases
• Assist with deployments to the database during software releases and updates
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or above
• Design and implementation of database schema, stored procedures, indexes, triggers
• Management of SQL Server including server configuration, optimisation and backups
• AlwaysOn availability group experience
• Strong knowledge of current technology trends and techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Performance Tuning
• Data Warehouse experience
• SSDT and GIT
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!