SQL Developer/DBA (6-month FTC) – Stockport - Circa £45-50k
Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a talented SQL Developer/DBA to join our growing client based in Stockport on a 6-month fixed term contract. As SQL Developer/DBA you will work on a diverse array of products and systems using a variety of technologies in a time-pressured environment.
The duties of the SQL Developer/DBA will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining existing SQL Server production databases and data warehouses
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrades, backups, restores and migration
- Assist in solving issues with their existing database and help in developing strategies to avoid such problems arising in the future
- Act as 1st/2nd line support for database faults
- Optimise SQL code and configurations to ensure high performance and adherence best practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Microsoft SSRS, SSAS and SSIS skills within a data warehousing and BI environment.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
- Proven understanding of change control processes (source control)
- Familiarity with BI technologies
- Demonstrable experience in database administration
- Some knowledge of BI and reporting principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
SQL Developer/DBA (6-month FTC) – Stockport - Circa £45- £50k
Interested? Click APPLY!