SQL Server DBA – Manchester – Up to £60k
On behalf of our growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for an experienced DBA. As DBA you will be required to architect, develop, and design new components and improve the existing components in a highly scalable platform.
The DBA will be responsible for:
- Be the owner and driver of database schema and architecture for the specific software modules and how they interact with other internal and external enterprise applications
- Design and maintain the multi-tenancy and data security mechanism for the platform.
- Collaborate in the extensibility of the architecture by incorporating modern database architecture principles with a SaaS best practice in mind.
- Responsible for the security, performance, and scalability of the application from database architecture and engineering perspective.
- Take the existing DB model/design and remove technical debt by rearchitecting the model with contemporary best practices and design.
- Work closely with DevOps for the optimization of the development life cycle.
- Mentor team members on developing optimal data queries, store procedures and DB best practices
The DBA will have the following:
- Extensive experience in architecting Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Excellent understanding of data modeling and data schema design.
- Understanding of SQL and DB queries and tuning.
- Experience in MS Azure Cloud technologies.
- Expert knowledge in the data mart and data analysis tools.
- Expert knowledge of MS SQL Server including T-SQL.
- Knowledge of all key components of Cloud, including SaaS, containerization, etc.
- Knowledge of tools such as Power BI.
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare plan
- Remote working
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
DBA – Manchester – Up to £60k