SQL Server Engineer – Stockport - £30K
"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
Adria Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a skilled SQL Server Engineer to join a well- established growing company based in Cheadle. As SQL Server Engineer you will provide operational support, continuous integration, and administration of SQL Server.
The duties of SQL Server Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Find/fix bugs and performance issues in SQL- T-SQL queries.
- Follow best practice when writing complex modular SQL/T-SQL queries in SQL server that are designed to not only deliver but also ensure code is at the best level possible.
- Develop and monitor the data sets for internal use as well as for customers.
- Liaise with the infrastructure associate, dealing with server mappings and configuration
- Maintain an up to date document of report definitions, report schedules, reporting procedures, and other technical documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive SQL Server DBA and SQL development experience
- Strong experience in the use of SSRS/SSIS to develop new reports as well as troubleshooting existing reports.
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Database design
- Strong communication skills from all levels of the business, both technical and non-technical.
This is a great opportunity for a SQL Server Engineer to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- 28 days including bank holidays
- Company Bonus (non-contractual)
SQL Server Engineer – Stockport - £30k
Interested? Click APPLY!