An excellent opportunity has become available for a systems administrator to join a leading brand that operates across the UK and has grown year or year becoming a major player in their sector!
This outstanding organisation is offering a permanent position, excellent remuneration, free parking, and an excellent benefits package!
As a systems administrator for this business you will join a small team of 6 and will report to the IT Director. Your main duties will include.
- Provide System Administration to all teams
- Work as part of the implementation\migration team on projects in conjunction with internal teams, 3rd Party Consultants and the IT department.
- Deal with support issues for the new systems post migration/implementation and support issues for existing systems/infrastructure
- Manage the maintenance and implementation of networking solutions across the organisation
- Create and manage backup and systems reporting
- Assist with reporting on development and business analytics
- Assist the team with developing the systems and the functions
- Deliver training for staff across the business on the new systems as and when required
- Create documentation and training guides for staff as required
To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced systems administrator with strong working knowledge of the following.
- Windows Server Administration
- Office 365
- WAN, LANS and Firewalls
- Active directory
Due to the nature of the role travel to other locations will be required however your main office base can be from their North Wales or Cheshire office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a large organisation that can offer great development potential and a long-term career.
Standard hours of work will be Mon – Fri and flexitime is in operation with certain core hours to be abided by. Your benefit package will include.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme 5% matched
- Death in Service
- Company car or car allowance