Technical Author - Manchester – Circa £35k
Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19 restrictions
Adria Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Technical Writer to join a market leading company based near Manchester. As Technical Writer you will work with internal stakeholders to maintain a clear and precise library of product and technical documentation that supports internal and external customers.
The responsibilities of a Technical Author will include:
- Creating external facing developer documentation, including APIs and file formats, to make them easy to use
- Work alongside the Product team to create product release notes and understand technical design documentation, and work with development, architecture, and product teams to create and manage Product Description documentation
- Identify gaps in documentation, creating a forward task list of forward deliverables
- Work with the security team to collate external security questionnaire documentation
- Technical understanding of web service messaging formats such as SOAP, XML and JSON
- Confident use of Visio for diagram and workflow designs
- Excellent communication skills and can build strong professional relationships with senior members and key business stakeholders.
- Ability to know when to consult or involve others and can resolve complex problems quickly for the team.
Benefits for the successful Technical Author
- Flexible working hours
- Great location for public transport
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If you are interested in this position, click apply without delay to submit your CV and register for personalised job updates.
Technical Author - Manchester