Technical Lead – Fully Remote – Circa £130k
On behalf of our growing client, we are recruiting for an exceptional Tech Lead. As Tech Lead, this is an exciting role where you will be working on a project that is completely new to the UK market and has the ambition and resources to grow into a household fintech product.
The Role of Technical Lead:
As Tech Lead, you will be the first in-house team member. Initially, you will be overseeing an outsourced tech team to maintain and update the current version of the iOS and Android apps and the supporting back-end technology. Once you’ve become familiar with the product, you’ll be architecting and developing a new back end for it and providing a mobile-friendly API to the iOS and Android apps. You’ll also be building an in-house team around you.
The Technical Lead will have the following:
- Exceptional development experience, with previous technical leadership/lead developers, experience at the project level
- Documented experience in writing clean, modular, well-documented, and well-tested code
- Experience in building and consuming RESTful APIs with OAuth
- Hands-on experience in AWS environments such as EC2, EFS, RDBMS for building and deploying enterprise-level applications
- Knowledge of Linux development environment and bash script
- Strong experience in GIT and CI/CD pipeline
- Remote working with quarterly meetings in London or Manchester
- Private Healthcare
- 27 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays and the ability to buy and sell holidays
- 2 charity days per year and an annual contribution to a charity of your choice
How to Apply if you're interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Technical Lead – Fully Remote – Circa £130K