Technical Project Manager – Stockport – Up to £55k
On behalf of our well-known client based in Stockport, we are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager. As Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of several technical projects at any one time
The Technical Project Manager will be expected to manage your delivery teams on a per-project basis, recognising that each of these may comprise colleagues from all areas of the business.
The Technical Project Manager will have the following:
- Strong project management experience in a dynamic environment
- A background in technical project delivery
- A good understanding of software development, including an understanding of Angular and/or Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technologies
- Experience of working within software development lifecycles including Agile and Waterfall
- Proven experience in a matrix management
- Clear communication to stakeholders of all levels, both oral and written
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Training & Development
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Technical Project Manager – Stockport - £55k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.