Technical Writer x2 – Remote Working – £40k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Chester, we are currently recruiting for two talented Technical Writers. As Technical Writer, you will support the development team in technical writing and help improve both internal and customer-facing documentation.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for:
- Work alongside the development team to write technical content for internal and external publications
- Create API and schema documentation
- Document detailed business requirements and user guides
- Revise existing documentation
- Manage the review and approval process for updates to publications.
- Write technical content for publications.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure documentation meets their needs.
The Technical Writer will have the following:
- Proven experience as a Technical Author documenting a variety of technical products with the ability to author complex documentation to high standards and to agreed timescales
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong all-round understanding of software development, with specific knowledge regarding documenting API’s
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills along with the ability to prioritize workload
- Experience using publication software such as Word, Adobe Acrobat, and illustration.
- 100% Fully Remote working
- 23 days + Bank Holidays. Plus, an additional day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Schemes
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Technical Writer x2 – Remote Working - £40k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.