Test Lead – Manchester - circa £65,000
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Test Lead in Manchester. As a Test Lead, you will be responsible for defining and developing testing strategies, as well as leading and mentoring a team of other test engineers.
The Test Lead will be required to:
- Mentor and help develop other test engineers
- Drive and develop improved ways of testing, new toolsets, and the best approaches to testing
- Work with the management team to define a testing strategy
- Review and input to user stories to ensure all aspects are considered
- Detect, monitor and report of defects and inconsistencies
- Analyse, design, develop and release automation tests where appropriate
Benefits for the Test Lead:
This is a great opportunity for a Test Lead to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Flexible working
- Free On-site Gym Membership
- Free parking and great public transport links
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Test Lead - Manchester – circa £65,000