User Researcher – Fully Remote – Up to £70k
On behalf of our innovative client based in Manchester, we are currently recruiting for a User Researcher. As a User Researcher, you will play a vital role as part of the design community helping embed user research and its importance to projects.
The User Researcher will be responsible for:
- Be part of a new growing design community of practice
- Plan, prepare and conduct user research including user/stakeholder interviews, lab studies, ethnographic studies, diary studies and more
- Help understand and have empathy for who the customers are and how they find and use the services
- Put the why into data to inform design decisions to help make services better
- Work closely with design to create user personas, journey maps, service blueprints and task analysis
- Make research findings shareable and easily accessible to design and product teams
The User Researcher will have the following:
- Have a passion for user research and enthusiasm for learning
- Strong research experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Ability to embed user research in project workflows
- Ability to run workshops with your team and stakeholders
- Good communication skills, it is key to help embed the importance of user research and user needs within the business
- Good understanding of user experience
- Flexible working/Fully Remote working
- Gym Membership
- 23 days + BH and Birthday off
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
User Researcher – Remote Working – Up to £70k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.